Three large dogs, (extremely large. we are talking 3 full size St Bernards) and a pool do not work well together I found out yesterday. My sister and I were doing yardwork and left the three dogs in the pool area. I looked over and noticed they were all standing together playing around when........SPLASH!!!! My dog fell in the pool, the deep end of the pool. My sister K. and I ran to the pool area and luckily Yankee swam to the loveseat area in the deep end, he just couldn't get all the way out. K got volunteered to go get in the pool and lift his hind legs out since she had shorts on. It was so FUNNY!!! Luckily I had taken my dog in the pool a couple of times last year to make sure he could swim. If it had been Daisy or Indie I have a feeling we would have had to jump in the pool with my clothes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment