I know it has been a while since I have posted...Sorry. It is a busy time of year. Since my last post, I have gone to Disneyland again, had a baby shower at our house, had a big Thanksgiving dinner at our house, put a piano in the front room. I could add more but do not want to bore you with the details.
On Thanksgiving morning my sister and I took our cousins to the park to take some pictures. Below are some of my favorites..... Enjoy. Kristi took some great ones too, maybe with enought prodding she will update her blog with the pictures she took.





2 comments:
You both did a super job! Of course when you are dealing with the best looking grandchildren in the world, you can't miss. Do I sound like Aunt Jennie or what!
And the baby shower you hosted was wonderful if I do say so myself...thanks again!!
Post a Comment