Okay it has been really too long since I have updated my blog....no valid excuses. Except do you ever feel like this.........
That is exactly how I have felt this last week, even today. I can not get rid of this bug. I already had it in February and it has come back. Ugh, I need a break from blowing my nose and coughing!!!!
Not alot else is new other than I am counting down the time it takes for our pool to heat up so I can jump in. It is a little on the chilly side still, I am sure Carly will be daring to jump in soon.
1 comment:
Yes, there are days when I am so dog tired that I just want to crawl in bed and stay there for a week--or two. Sorry you are under the weather, but I'm glad you finally updated. I loved the picture of Yankee.
Post a Comment