Back from camping today. It was awful coming back to the heat of the valley. It is so weird to be freezing at night then to come down to the heat where you do not want to walk outside because of the heat.
During our trip we took a ride over to Greens Peak. It think it has been years, probably at least 20 years as I only remember going one other time. I remember going once with Tom and Ginny and I had to have been younger than 12, they drove a suburban full of kids and the only other thing I remember was listening to Pink Floyd along the way. I don't even remember who all went. I am sure that if I went Lynne went too. Jake said he remembered going on that same trip.
I don't know why but I had fun taking pictures of cows along the road.....

I have more pictures but I am having a hard time posting them so I will leave you in suspense for my next post.
Hopefully it won't be as long in between posts from now on. I am going to try to blog at least once a week (yeah right!!).
Nothing else new except we decided to get rid of cable. I don't think you realize how much cable TV you watch until you have it shut off completely. Yikes that first weekend I got alot done. Who new how addictive watching re-runs of Americas Next Top Model on Oxygen could be (even when you already know who wins!!!)
1 comment:
Love the earrings, at least they're more attractive than safety pins.
Jan
Post a Comment