Sunday, September 14, 2008

13 days until Frontierland


I am pretty sure this is my first trip to the great Disney mecca. I am the one with the white beanie on my head, I know it is also Aaron, but I am not sure who I am grabbing onto.


If I had to guess I would say the dwarf would be Doc.
UPDATE: Thank you Aunt Jan for identifying the mystery person in my picture. For those who really want to know it is my Aunt Judy.

2 comments:

Janquilts said...

That is Judy you are holding on to. I recognize the jacket.
Jan

Unknown said...

That very possibly was me, however I don't remember it. It could also have been your mom wearing my coat. The way you are clinging to her I think it more likely was your Mom. Also the hair coloring looks more like your Mom.
Judy