Can't tell who it is. please inform. You should of heard your father when I told him about Carly driving on the freeway. Good thing you are in another state. Your mother on Judy's computer.
Your father got up early this morning to check what you have been doing. No pictures of bed jumping and wall bouncing. He is very disappointed. Will check later before we head for home. Cool with a little bit of rain. Made carmalized pear butter. Have fun and keep looking for the missing brain. Don't forget to bring home HSM stuff for someone Christmas presents. Your parents on Judy's computer.
I am a workaholic, I enjoy traveling, taking photos and my current hobby is making cards. I like to read but rarely find the time to finish the books I start.
3 comments:
Can't tell who it is. please inform.
You should of heard your father when I told him about Carly driving on the freeway. Good thing you are in another state.
Your mother on Judy's computer.
I hope you got a better picture because all I see is someone unloading a car. Strange scene for a hotel!!!!
Jan
Your father got up early this morning to check what you have been doing. No pictures of bed jumping and wall bouncing. He is very disappointed. Will check later before we head for home. Cool with a little bit of rain. Made carmalized pear butter. Have fun and keep looking for the missing brain. Don't forget to bring home HSM stuff for someone Christmas presents. Your parents on Judy's computer.
Post a Comment