Sunday, September 21, 2008

5 days until Main Street

This picture is from Carly's first trip to Disneyland, if I am counting correctly the next one will be her 7th.
For my dear Aunt Judy, who loves Disneyland but will not be going on this trip I promise to ride Muhalland Madness just for you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Shana,
If you are talking about this being my 7th trip you are mistaken it would be more like my 20th or 25th. I've been going since way before you were a twinkle in your Mom's eye. Mom took me for my first time when I was about 14 or 15. My cousins Wylene and Linda went along. Then there were all those trips when we lived in Blythe probably at least one a year. One of the trips I took you and another trip I took Nikki--or sorry Lisa, & Kristi. Then there have been all those trips with your family from the time Jacob and Aaron were babies. I remember the time I had just arrived back from an overnight flight from Hawaii and we went to the "Big D". I pretty much slept through the day--we would go to the various theatre shows and I would sleep through them--your Mom and Dad would wake me when the show was over and we would go to the next event. One time I went with my colleagues while attending a teacher's convention that was great! Then there were still more trips with your family. I am looking forward to the next trip which will be soon....If my nieces don't poop out from this trip. Have a great time. P.S. I liked the way your sister got back at you. Happy Birthday, sorry I missed it.

Unknown said...

Oops, sorry Shana, I just figured out what you were saying--it is Carly's 7 trip. Have a good one
Judy