Monday, September 29, 2008

Brown Day

In order to fit in with all the masses at D.Land, we thought we should match as a group... Here is a shot with 3 of the 4 wearing brown tops. I wore brown, but was a little bit more rebellious and only wore brown bottons. Sorry I don't think I have a picture with showing my pants.

I think we are totally getting spoiled on this trip. It has been very nice to go in the parks in the morning. Come back to the hotel mid-day and take a nap and the be ready to go have fun in the evening. Our room is so close to everything I don't know if I want to come back and not stay in this hotel.

While everyone else was taking thier siesta naps, I went and caught a movie in Downtown Disney, Nights at Rodanthe. Not too sure if I like the movie, I am too much of a sucker for....oh I gues I better not say I don't want to spoil to movie for anyone.

No comments: