Thursday, September 18, 2008

9 Days to Mickey and Minnie, and YES Carly we are going to Disneyland.

One of the perks of being an older sister is to be able to play jokes on your younger siblings. That was the case today. Kristi had convinced Carly that we would not be able to go to Disneyland due to the fact that I would have to work that weekend. Carly called me at work to confirm...of course I am going to play along with the joke. I had a co worker get on the phone to act like my boss and confirm that I would have to work that weekend....and yes Carly believed it. Once I heard the disappointment in her voice I did feel guilty. Kristi told her that we were joking but I don't think she found it too funny, she she won't talk to me, only promising to get me back.

Anyways.....even the dogs are excited for the trip. To answer any questions on what dog is which Indie is on the left and Yankee is on the right. And no I do not feel guilty for putting Minnie outfit on Yankee). Maybe on this tryp I can find new costumes for them.

No comments: